We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

We started off the weekend with Brayden having his first ever ear infection and it was a double at that!

The good parents that we are went ahead with weekend plans. (My mom is a nurse so that's ok, right?) Jon and I went to a Halloween party Friday night and then headed to My moms Saturday to hang out with the kids before we went to the isu game.
The game was awesome! Jon and I had a great time despite the cool weather!
Yesterday the kids, my mom, my brother and I went to deal's orchard. It was fun! (And cold).

I love having weekends "off," but the aftermath is draining. Tired kids and husband. Laundry... And a puking baby! What the heck! Jon wasn't 100% and Kalyn was puking and the boys were tired but running wild! All of this AND we carved our pumpkin.

Monday is a relief!!!! :)
Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment