We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brayden-isms

I thought I would post a few of my faves....
*in response to something I show him "ahhh... Niiiiiiiiiice"
*it has a tag, and I don't hike tags
*you just made me sad ....(pout pout pout)
*i need it very really bad
*my dad is my cousin. Jon is my dad
* my family-daddy, Brayden, Nolan, Kalyn, Brayden (yep totally forgets me...)
*i don't know what I am talking about
* here are his names for ppl/family:
Me-mommy/mom
Jon-daddy/Jon... Not dad
Nolan-nowen
Kalyn-BABY Kayen /baby k
My mom-mama sue
My Gma-gg
Jon's mom-nana
Jon's Gma-big mama
Josh-josh
Mike-uncle mike
My dad-papa Robert
Jon's dad-papa Rick or papa in heaven
Ava-Ava Ella
Ella-Ava Ella (not sure if he knows who is who.... Lol)
Ms Anna (speech)-ms nana
Exercise=mousekercise

I know they might seem obvious to most but I want to ALWAYS remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment