We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, October 15, 2012

Lazy Days

The kids and I had a fun time catching up with friends on Friday. We met them through daycare and miss them!!

Speaking of.... We stopped at "mama penny's" today ( just nol, k, and I) and the kids were too cute. They wanted us to stay so bad they started taking off Nolan's shoes. I miss those kiddos!!

And I miss penny! She is the best, hands down!

A lot of my friends have kids in school/ preschool and their kids don't nap, so I thought i would let Brayden choose today. He of course picked no nap and by three he was passed out on the sofa. Naps it is :)

**side note- he gets up too early for me and doesn't exactly have the quietest voice or gracefully light as a feather feet. So I thought if he were tired enough he might sleep longer...

Saturday was kind of lazy and Sunday was very lazy. This coming weekend we are super busy and that makes me a little excited!!

Hope you all are enjoying the fall colors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment