We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Holidays

Am I the only one getting excited for the holidays???? I am in a complete baking mood. I literally want to bake ALL day (and have someone else do the dishes and eat the baked goods!!!)

I am a planner (MOST of the time) and I am already putting together dates and planning for gatherings, gifts, school functions, and Kalyn's first bday party!!!
I try not to think how fast this year is going by, but how awesome she is in each new milestone she reaches.

Has anyone (friends/family) ever shopped at midnight on Black Friday?? I am seriously contemplating it. I hate shopping but are the deals worth it and if so kids' stuff or mostly just electronics?? I am making a game plan. We are also going to the football game that day (isu) sooooo I don't want to be TOO exhausted!!

I can't wait for jolly holiday lights and snow and sweatshirts....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment