We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kalyn is 9 months!!

STATS:
27 1/2" 45% height
20# 5oz 82% weight
18" head cir 92%

She has two teeth and her first ear infection! :( bummer!! The other day I posted about cuddle time bc she had been sick with a cold or runny nose. Turns out she has an ear infection. Brayden never had an ear infection and Nolan ended up with tubes.
SO she will get lots of cuddles from me.
Kalyn slithers around our wood floors like she's a little snake!! It's so cute!! I wouldn't call it crawling but she definitely gets places she wants to be!
Taking a nine month picture was nearly impossible. Here's a couple: (the picture with her foot nearly in her mouth was when Nolan, Kalyn and I were waiting for Brayden during his speech appt. I thought it was a cute/funny picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment