We Are Family

We Are Family

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday

Ok... A few things before I forget. Brayden calls sneezes Bless Yous. :) melted my heart when he said "Nolan has the bless Yous again."

Kalyn is crawling. She army crawls like her brothers did. She has been scooting for a while or rolling everywhere but she waited for daddy to be home to crawl for him first. A part of me is excited for her but the other part of me is sad for me! At her 9 month appt, i scheduled her 12 month appt. she is growing up WAY too fast.

I have some OCD tendencies when it comes to certain things. One of them is the kids' clothes that they have outgrown. They are all organized and stored away. I feel like I go through their clothes everyday!

So... Nolan has an addiction to his paci. He only gets it when he is in bed BUT we thought we would take that from him. It was miserable. He is a REALLY GOOD sleeper and his cries on the monitor sounded like we took his best friend from him. Nolan doesn't ask for much (his brother always wants toys and such) but he wanted his paci to sleep with (not necessarily suck) him. You know what, that's fine with me. After I gave it to him he said thank you mommy paci and slept all night. You know, we ask a lot of Nolan. He was potty trained (yes even through naps and overnight) at 25 months. He tries to keep up with his brother in the school dept... I just feel like he is still a kid. SO I'm a bad mom.... I'm going to let him have his paci when he is in his bed sleeping. Oh well!

Can't believe Jon and I have been married for five years! My girlfriends are great and everything but Jon is my best friend. I have more fun with him just doing our normal everyday routine that it doesn't even compare to the wild nights that we used to have when we were single/dating each other.
I'm one lucky gal!!!!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE fall??? Beautiful colors, cooler temperatures (except the day we got married.... A cool 96 degrees), football, and awesome apple/pumpkin/crockpot/DCB recipes.

Lastly, the COLOR RUN was such a good time!!! Our group already has some fun ideas for next year!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment