We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Brayden went to bed last night with less fighting.

Thankful that Nolan went into the bathroom and went all by himself!!!!  This is awesome!  Anyone that has boys probably knows what I am talking about!  I admit that I was first nervous when I heard the flush.  I didn't know if a toy or something got flushed down the toilet or what just happened.  There was no mess on the floor.  No wet pants.  This all means that he did ALL THE STEPS by himself!!!  This means we are one step closer to him being more independent.  I am not ready for him to be SO big, but also I AM ready for him to be big if that makes sense!

Thankful (most days) that Kalyn not only knows how to go UP the stairs, she also recently learned how to go DOWN the stairs!  This is a blessing most of the time.  I get a little nervous when she goes down, especially if I am not right there until she learns that she has to be careful because if she's not it's going to REALLY hurt.

I'm SO thankful for our gym membership at the YMCA!

I am SO thankful for SO much more, but because of the SO much more, I have to get going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment