We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Flu- Round Two (for me)

I had the stomach flu pretty bad on December 14th.  Kalyn had a minor case on December 30.  Well, Jon decided to come down with it EARLY on January 1st.  I took the kids to my mom's thinking we would give him time to recharge and get better (and clean and sanitize the house so no one else got it!!!) Well, we were almost finished with supper and Brayden got the bug.  No more than 15 minutes later, Nolan started throwing up too! I thought "Maybe, just maybe I can make it home..." SO glad I didn't try or our van would have been NASTY!  SO, Jon came up and helped hold pans and comfort the sickies because before Jon made it up to my mom's, I joined in on the fun too! 

In one word: AWESOME *note sarcasm.

Hears to a healthier new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment