We Are Family

We Are Family

Friday, January 4, 2013

Kalyn is ONE!

Kalyn is one year old today!!!  I remember a year ago like it was yesterday!!!  We went in for an amnio-the office had moved so we were almost late and I was in panic mode.  They were running behind.... Then we went to Methodist to be monitored for 2 hours. I was planning my lunch date with Jon (@ Jethros) when they told us we were having a baby today!  I was prepared for 2-4 more weeks of being pregnant.  OR I was prepared to have the baby the next day.  I was NOT prepared for the baby to come right then!

The biggest shock of all..... the baby...was a GIRL!!!  I think we were all pretty sure we would have another boy and I was certainly prepared for another boy, but not a GIRL!!! :)

Love you baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment