We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a great weekend -BUSY, but GREAT!

Thursday (yes, I start this as the beginning of my weekend), one of my BFF's and her daughter came down and we went to the Valley Junction farmer's market.  We typically go on Thursdays, but it was my friend's first time.  We enjoyed the shops, music, and food.  Then we went to Colby park to play/exhaust the kids!

Friday, we were back to our regular routine.  GLT...(instead of GTL from Jersey Shore-LOL) Gym, Lunch, Time to nap. During naptime, I did reorganized the kitchen while I packed up a few things for Saturday.  We grilled out and Josh came over to join us.

Saturday, Kalyn and I made our way to Ogden for a PC Bridal shower.  It was great seeing people I hadn't seen in forever!  Jon and Josh were golfing--It was Josh's 34th bday!!  Nana was watching the boys.  I got home in time to unload the car, play outside with the boys, and head to Newton for my friend, Malissa's 30th birthday dinner!

Sunday, we went to Boone and had a picnic lunch like old times with my mom, gma, uncle, brother, and my friend and her daughter and niece. The food was delicious and the company was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment