We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So I Admit It...

I am not a perfect parent.  Shocking, I know!

This week (yes, I know it is only just barely Wednesday) has been challenging.  I could use a day off!!  A tropical vacation sounds delightful if anyone would like to send me away on one!   I have found that staying home doesn't come with any PTO, so..... that's a bummer, huh!?

Yesterday was challenging and the very last button was pushed by Nolan when he decided to scream and cry off and on for two hours after his nap.  Even Brayden was asking him what was wrong and telling him that he needed to be quiet.  He looked at me like, "mom, WHAT is going on!?"

Resolution, strap the kids into the car and get a giant pop. 

Let's see what happens today!!  We are headed to the zoo with my friend and her two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment