We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday!!

THE LORD REIGNS! Let the people sing and shout!!!

Today I am SO Thankful and I have a lengthy list!!

I am thankful that I decided to do THANKFUL THURSDAY weekly posts.
I am thankful Jon came to the last day of preschool picnic with the kids and me!
I am thankful for great people!!! My friend's dog was missing and thanks to a generous person who took her dog to petco and then the person who kept her dog overnight and returned him safely today!!!
I am thankful for technology and people who know how to work it!!
I am thankful for the AMAZING people I have met through pampered chef!!!!!! I shattered my laptop screen while saving my sweet little Kalyn who was in my arms as I was tumbling to the floor and Deb lent me her monitor so I could get my info off of my current laptop!!!
I am thankful to a great friend (Malissa!)who offered to lend me her laptop for a pc party I have on June 2!!!

And as always I am thankful for my family and being able to be with them everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment