We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nolan is TWO!

I can't believe I have to write this post already!  My baby boy (yes, I can say that since he is my youngest SON) turned 2 on Monday, May 7th!  I cannot even believe it!  We had his Godparents, Shane and Susan Murphy and his Godbrother Jackson Murphy here on Saturday afternoon.  We grilled and played "all night" per Brayden!  Sunday the rain almost interrupted our plans of going to the zoo.  BUT it poured and then we headed to the zoo to Do the Zoo!  Jackson, Brayden, Nolan, and even Kalyn had a great time!  Nap time!  Then we headed to the Ramada waterpark!  Swimming, pizza, and Curious George pull apart cupcakes!! 


Then we swam some more and the boys went back to our house with Nana and Mama Sue.  Jon and I stayed and Kalyn was the third wheel. :) 

Lunch at "Donald's House" aka McDonalds and then we were home for naps on Monday!

Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan!!!
You are SO curious all the time and you get into everything.  You get in trouble for spitting and throwing food on the floor.  You love to climb INTO your bed.  You are a good sleeper and napper.  You get that from your mommy!!  We cut all your cute curls off... :(  BUT you look like a handsome two year old!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment