We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, April 23, 2012

Weight

So when you have a baby,you gain weight-if you are normal. When you breast feed you have weight carried around until you stop breast feeding. Well, I have used this for an excuse for the last 4 years. As my previous post stated, yes, I am nursing Kalyn. This time, however, I am also working out! I am fine carrying an additional ten ish pounds until next February, but the other 13 lbs can go away!!! Yep, I have WEIGHT that I have carried around with me since I got pregnant with Brayden! So, readers, hold me accountable, not hostage. Let me have the occasional beer IF I go to the gym five days per week like a good mama. I am committed to running the 5k for Dam to Dam (as long as I don't get pregnant! Lol!!) my mom is going to run it with me!!!

So.... Hold me accountable. Encourage me!(in a nice way) and even though I don't "check in" via Facebook at the YMCA, you can find me there between 9-11am Monday through Friday!

Central girls make awesome babies!!! Just sayin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment