We Are Family

We Are Family

Friday, April 27, 2012

A Day In The Life....

What do we (sahm) do all day you ask? Well I can't speak for everyone of course but here's what our days look like.

8 wake up.Put laundry in. Make breakfast for boys (yes, hot breakfasts often as I can--this is their favorite meal and will both eat just about any type of breakfast food!) nurse Kalyn, get every one dressed, teeth brushed, hair done, diapers changed (two for a little bit longer)then I get myself ready and out the door for preschool (tues/ thurs) and then the YMCA. Switch laundry.
10:30 leave the y, run errands (groceries, bank,post office, pick up brayden from preschool, etc) then we come home. I start lunch and nurse Kalyn while the boys play, read books, dance, sing, play outside, color, play play dough, etc. eat lunch. School work, play some more...change more diapers and assist bottom wiping! Lol
1pm nap time.... This means I pick up lunch, do dishes, shower, plan supper, work, and return calls, put groceries away, etc
3:30- kids wake up.nurse Kalyn. Change more diapers, put away clothes, ride bikes, play outside, go to park,watch a movie, etc. wait for daddy to come home!!!

This is roughly what we do. Of course, there are play dates in there and more school work/coloring , painting, activities for learning as you can imagine. I blog and Facebook while I nurse and plan the evenings activities as well. The kids help put clothes away and other chores.

We are loving our new schedule though we do miss Penny and the kids!!

What do u do all day!?

No comments:

Post a Comment