We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Friday

So I know this seems a little backwards but I have to post about the great Friday we had on Good Friday! My friend and roommate from central college came to visit with her kids!! Malissa, Zane, and laney came to play for the day. Zane and Brayden has the most fun ever!!! They have similar interests and personalities!! Brayden even let Zane drive the gator!!! It was Zane's first time and I think he loved it!!! Laney (1 yr this month) even let me snuggle with her and she fell asleep! Such a cutie patootie!! Though we haven't seen each other since our friend Sarah Stockton massey's wedding, two ish years ago, we jumped right back into it like we had just seen each other the day before! We had such a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment