We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

SO many things to be thankful for today!  I am thankful my husband doesn't snore!  I am thankful I have 3 (fairly) well-behaved children.  I can take the three of them out in public without having any major meltdowns (remind me to tell you about our last trip to Monterray!).  I take them all with when we have doctor appts, dentist appts, etc.  They really are good kids!  I am also thankful for my "new job." It gives me the flexibility to come and go as our schedule allows and it also gives me the opportunity to help people out.  I was able to help out a good friend today who needed some back up for about 30 min.  They live right by Brayden's preschool which made it a piece of cake!  Also, Brayden and Nolan thought it was a playdate even though it was only 30 min!  Which leads me to my last item I am thankful for today, naptime!  I was able to get a lot done during naptime today because my kiddos typically take good naps!  I cooked up all 10 (20 halves) chicken breasts in my Deep Covered Baker to freeze to add to our weekday meals.  YUM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment