We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today.....
I am thankful for blank children's hospital! They have helped us out when Brayden busted his head open last year. They helped us when we were terrified parents and just brought our newborn daughter home only to find out two hours later that she needed to be admitted to the hospital.(her newborn screens were abnormal so more testing needed to be done).
And last night I got to thank them again for X-raying Brayden after he swallowed a magnetic rock.... He was "pretending" to put it in his mouth and then Nolan bumped into him hard and he freaked when he swallowed it. Now, I get to dissect his poop until we find it. :)
But I AM thankful for their reassurance that he is ok.

I am also thankful for Jon. I came home tonight to this new storage thingy by our door. It is my mudroom that I always wanted!!! :) love him!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment