We Are Family

We Are Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catching up

I feel like my wheels are spinning. Laundry keeps drowning me. Even if I get it washed, dried, and folded.... It has a hard time getting put away.*sigh*
But... I am thankful that Kalyn is feeling a lot better. I am also VERY grateful that thanksgiving break is over. Since we were not able to join our families in thanksgiving gatherings and were cooped up in the house with two very rambunctious boys, I was VERY glad to wait in the preschool drop off line on Monday! :)
November is almost over.... Can you believe it? December is crazy busy already. Christmas gatherings, bday parties for Brayden to go to with his school friends, planning Kalyn's bday party, pre-k Christmas program, and lots of shopping, cooking, preparing and planning. We have several activities that we want to do throughout December as we count down to Christmas.
The kids were anxious to put the tree up this year so it went up on thanksgiving day. The next day we put lights outside.(I keep telling Jon he needs to do it when it's still warm out, but he doesn't listen).

I think that's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment