We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, November 19, 2012

Growing up TOO fast!!

The kids are SERIOUSLY growing up too fast!!! Brayden is almost 4 and a half! Where did the time go?! He remembers EVERYTHING!!! You can't put one past him!!! He enjoyed his first art class at the YMCA last week while I enjoyed my workout.

Nolan is 2 and a half and he is getting SO tall!! Besides climbing on everything, he can reach places and spaces we never would have guessed! He is signed up for preschool next year already and I am so excited for him. He participates in toddler talk from AEA and loves it! One preschool day per month!

Kalyn! Oh man! She has her third tooth and pulls herself up! My baby is getting SO big!! I have been planning her bday party already. It is going to be over the top!! This past ten months have flown by much faster than I anticipated!

Here's a few pictures for now

No comments:

Post a Comment