We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, December 19, 2013

When your plans change....

Let's face it, plans change sometimes.  Today, for example, we had to run some errands even though the kids are not yet 100%.  I told a coworker that I would work for her tonight, so I had to find time to do some sort of at home workout.  Is this my favorite thing to do? NO, not at all, but today I could have just done nothing, like I did on Tuesday ;) Instead, I had my little motivator, Brayden, asking me if he could work out with me!  SO, we put the kids down for nap and headed to the basement with our weights, bands, and balls. We did a variety of core exercises along with some burpees and mountain climbers.... It was awesome!  We, of course, had to take a quick water break, and when Brayden cashes out on the sofa, I will probably do some planks and wall sits for good measure.

I'm thankful my family supports my decision to change my lifestyle :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment