We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Butt-kicking

Wow.... so I met up with a college friend, Annie, tonight.  I told her I wanted to hurt when I was done.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.  We did sprints, a million or so lunges in varying positions, walking lunges which is very deceptive because I could not really walk by the end of it, and some core work.  Boom!  It was fantastic! 

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Nolan and Kalyn have been running fevers this week so I couldn't make it to the gym yesterday and had to go at an alternative time today which messes up our normal flow, but I am so glad that I made it in! 

For the most part, I was on point today with food with a few alternatives because I just wasn't very hungry. 

Tomorrow's plan... head to gym for kickboxing IF the kids are fever free still... if not, head there when Jon gets home and try to mimic the workout I did today except with an upper body focus.

I will let anyone workout with me as long as they bring a butt-kicking attitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment