We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for our dog, Jack.  He has come a long way and grown SO very much since we got him in May!  He is 84 lbs now!!

I'm thankful for getting together with family last week for Thanksgiving!!  We celebrated early with my family since my mom had to work this year (she's a nurse).  It was great getting everyone together!  Thursday, we got together with Jon's family.

I'm thankful that my mother in law talks about Rick with our kids! Brayden got to put a "6-0" balloon at his grave at the cemetery with Nana and the kids for Papa Rick's 60th birthday.  Heaven sure is lucky to have him and we all sure do miss him!

I'm also thankful for the late night card playing with my husband and brother in law.  We have the best chats late at night.

I'm thankful my kids have been healthy so far this winter.  A few sniffles here and there, but overall, healthy.

I'm thankful Brayden has slept ALL night for TWO nights in a row!!!!!! We are all sleeping better these last two nights because of this!!

I'm thankful an ELF appeared at our house this year!  The kids named him Teeny.  He's silly, not naughty.  He has gotten stuck in his parachute, wrote the kids a letter on toilet paper, TP'd the Christmas tree a little bit, made a marshmallow snowman, and the most recent one--built a lego sleigh and used the "little people" animals to pull him!





No comments:

Post a Comment