We Are Family

We Are Family

Thursday, August 30, 2012

This and That

Ok friends, preschool is quickly approaching. Four yr old preschool, that is. Brayden is MORE THAN READY to go to school--"my friends are all at school?!" says Brayden with a pouty face right before he begs and pleads for me to drop him off at his school. This is fantastic except for the fact that the school he wants to go to is his preschool from last year. :( this breaks my heart right now but I have high hopes that this mindset will change. We met Brayden's teacher and some of his new friends (4 girls and 16 boys) at sneak a peak this past Wednesday. He will be in the same class as the neighbor boy from across the street. We don't know them very well yet, but this is a great opportunity to get to know them better.

We have a lot of fun stuff coming up and I can't wait to tell you all about it and post pictures!!

"Mended" by Angie Smith
YOUR ROAD TO EMMAUS
one word:consumed
Seriously, we let ourselves get consumed by so many things.... Having our caffeine in our morning routine, working out, keeping on schedule,..........etc. I only need to be consumed by the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment