We Are Family

We Are Family

Friday, August 3, 2012

Slow Down

This week was a little crazy to say the least. The boys went to nana's Monday through Wednesday. I had some prep and a procedure on Wednesday. Thursday we went to the park to play and met some friends there. Friday we played at home and then had a mommy/kids date night. It was awesome!!!! All week I was worried I would be too tired or have too much stuff to do.
This is when it hit me that I need to slow down and enjoy doing everyday things with them. Date breakfasts. Picnic lunches, movie nights, tackling after swinging at the park, and soon, jumping in leaves!!
I know that I rush my kids too often. I hate it. Rush to get breakfast so I can feed Kalyn. Rush to get dressed, brush teeth, shoes, buckled up in car, etc to get to the YMCA. Slow down, mama Jen! Rush home, rush to store, rush home, rush, rush, rush.

My challenge for this week, starting tomorrow, SLOW DOWN.

Join me, mom's!!! Slow down with me this week!!

1 comment:

  1. So true!!! I SO want to be the same way! Beautiful family!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete