We Are Family

We Are Family

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Working out/project "lose baby extras"

Just a quick update for the people who are oh-so interested in my fat/exercising habits. Well, I have been at the gym regularly since march, so three months or less, and have conquered my first ever 5k. It was not as great as I wanted it to be because I kind of wanted to train for the 20k next year, but as it turns out, I still don't like to run. However, a certain friend who shall remain nameless talked me into doing another 5k (with her) so being the good friend that I am, I signed up and built a team!!! The des Moines color run better get ready for team "can't Dutch this!"

My body fat percentage is decreasing, my effort is increasing and my weight is roughly the same or a little less. I don't know about inches but my clothes are growing so I think that means inches are melting (very slowly) off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment