We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, June 18, 2012

Give credit when credit is due

Although I like holidays such as father's day, I would like to give my husband the praise he deserves every day!

Jon is a fantastic father. The best that is out there as far as I am concerned. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, he always helps with the kids.

When I was pregnant with Nolan, I was sick. Jon definitely pulled more than his weight around here. Brayden adores Jon and they have a fantastic bond. If Jon doesn't have a shirt on, Brayden doesn't.

Jon does bath time most nights, definitely more than I do!! The boys love playing tackle and wrestle with him. Brayden even does the dishes with Jon-as in they are doing hem right now as I feed Kalyn.

I have a couple friends that have kiddos that don't see their dads everyday. Jon is more than happy to teach them how to punch with the sockos or catch lightening bugs.

He is awesome!

Jon gets up with the boys at night when hey need to potty and he changes Kalyn's poopy diapers. He takes all three kids to the farmers market when I am busy at pampered chef parties and takes the boys fishing when it is raining because he Promised them that he would.

He let's them be a part of his life- isu football games, I cubs games, fishing, camping, swimming, grilling, running...

There isn't anything that he won't include the kids in!!! I can't wait for dance and ball games and all the fun stuff to come!!

Jon, I love you!! I want to have lots of babies with you so that I can ensure all those kids have a great DAD!! Doing everything you do with and for the kids doesn't take away all that you do for me!! (yep, I had a long and exhausting week with the kids and my amazing husband brought ME flowers and a massage scheduled!!!)

Love you!!!
Brayden, Nolan, Kalyn, and Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment