We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dam to Dam

For the last few years we have celebrated my father in law's life by getting all of our family and friends together! Jon runs the 20k every year. The kids and I head downtown to watch him finish. This year I ran the 5k. It was my first ever 5k. For not running at all to train and just having a baby five months ago today, I didn't think I did sobad. Brayden also did his first race this year. Jon said he mostly just jogged instead of sprinted. After the festivities downtown, we have our family and friends over for a cookout. There were lots of kids, food, family, and fun! Thank you everyone who made it!

Rick enjoyed the outdoors and he enjoyed being downtown with sue and josh to watch Jon finish the 20k. He enjoyed spending that time with his family and I can only imagine that he would love that we all get together in his honor every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment