We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, September 2, 2013

Sept 1 and 2

I am SO very excited about September!  The first was pretty uneventful.  Kalyn and I were home while the boys and Jack were at Nana's house.  When you have three kids and then you are just down to one... well, it certainly was quiet around here!!  I missed all the craziness!!  Before I went to bed, I realized something!  Jon and I met 8 years ago that night at Crush--you know, the one with the bathroom doors that were see through unless you locked it and then it clouded over... yup, it was a dance club. Anyway... clearly Jon was with a few friends that were dressed in 60's/70's garb.  He was with a few Central guys so I thought I knew him.  I did not, but I bought him a shot for his troubles and then we thought it would be a good idea to dance!  It was a great night and I am SO VERY thankful I ventured out to Crush (the first and only time I had been) 8 years ago!!!

Today, the family was reunited again!  It was great to be altogether!  Seemed like forever... it was only a week, but hey!  Just in time for the boys' first day of preschool tomorrow!!! Exciting week ahead!  check back for an update later in the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment