We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, September 2, 2013

August--I promise to do better in September

August was a pretty busy month as well for us. 
Events in random order...
I had a couple pampered chef parties and a meeting.  I caught up with some friends from when I worked at Wells Fargo.  I had a couple ear infections-which let me tell you is horrible as an adult and I feel terrible for my kids and any other kids that get them.  It was miserable. I had a great time catching up with some classmates from high school.  It was unfortunate for the circumstances - our classmate's funeral - but fortunate that we all made it safely back to our hometown and were able to spend some time together.  We were able to spend an afternoon with our friends and Nolan's Godparents, Shane and Susan and their kids.  We celebrated Jon's birthday- I got him a bike that he hasn't taken out yet.  I also got a seat for Kalyn to sit on so we can take her with us and the boys can ride their bikes.  Jon and I went camping with our friends Wade and Emily back near my hometown.  We had a "twerkin" good time.  Some other friends stopped out-Ryan, Nathan, Lisa, Brett.  It was great catching up with everyone.  Next time, I WILL have a camper or at least an air mattress because MAN the ground was HARD!  Brayden's teacher visited our house and played a few games with him and read him a book.  The other two kids thought that was awesome and listened as well.  We had a playdate with one of Brayden's new classmates, went to the museum at Camp Dodge, went to ISU fan fest * Nolan's dancing was amazing as we watched the cheerleaders.  So much that the coach pretty much offered him a uniform on the spot * Jon had to go out of town for work the last week in August and it went pretty well.  It was the hottest week of the month.  The boys slept well, but Kalyn was having some troubles -ears, teeth, just being ornery??? Kalyn ended up sick and the ladies of the house got NO sleep. 
Here's to a great Sept!








No comments:

Post a Comment