We Are Family

We Are Family

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Checking in on New Years resolutions

Well so far my max squat is 185... Failed 200, twice.  I am not at 155 for my weight, but I am at a lean, mean, fighting weight of 161 :) I have lost so many inches, none of my clothes fit!!! Heck yeah!!! I pretty much flex in the mirror all the time LOL but this does help with 10 to 1 positive talk! 

I have done a lot of de cluttering and painting so far in the house. On the main level, I have done Brayden's room, all hallways, kitchen, entry way, and the living room!

I keep getting rid of baby stuff as my baby (who is totally NOT a baby anymore at 2.5 years old and fully potty trained) outgrows them! 

Jon and I have date nights every month and it is amazing :) our most recent date nights consist of bike rides (long ones. Drinking ones...) and watching some of the ISU guys play basketball in the capital city league :) FOR FREE :) cheap date ;)

How are your resolutions coming along??


No comments:

Post a Comment