We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dam to dam

Well.... I did it! I ran approximately 12.95 miles on June 1 per map my run app in 2 hours and 16 min. My chip time was more like 2:38, but I know I had a rough start. Panic, restricted breathing as Jon disappeared in a crowd of runners ahead of me.... The emotions I felt at that moment, I was certainly not prepared for! My next run.... Yes..... You heard me right.... My next run  I will be more prepared for the emotional aspect. 

I think the DSM half is next on my list. My good buddy Lisa called me yesterday.... I just can't say no. Can't turn down a challenge. :) I'm too competitive for that!

We had a great turnout of family and friends after the race. It is always great getting together with the schoeberls!

No comments:

Post a Comment