We Are Family

We Are Family

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sleep...who needs it?!

While I was up all night with Kalyn, I asked myself a few questions.  Why didn't I go to med school?  I seriously should consider it or should HAVE considered it.  Also, how convenient would it be to be able to have a 24 hr online doctor that you could text/call/facetime? I'm sure there could be an app for that?!  Also, maybe an ear thingy (can't think/spell today) that you could snap onto your phone stick in your child's ear and the online doctor would be able to see inside your child's ear.  Easy enough!! Someday when that happens.... remember.... you heard me say it here!!!

SO, I will be calling the doctor's office today to talk to our favorite pediatric nurse, Emily, to see if I should have Kalyn's ears rechecked for infection or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment