We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, September 17, 2012

Date night

Jon and I were set up to have one fantastic date night (and afternoon) last Saturday. We had a babysitter for the kids and beer in our cooler. We headed up to Ames to tailgate with some friends. When we were making our way back to the blazer, I asked Jon if I could have the keys to turn the air on while I pumped before we made our way in to jack trice. The blazer wouldn't start!!! My pump worked and so did the radio, etc. BC our gas gauge has failed us before, we walk to the nearest gas station to get some gas just in case. We are back , Jon is filling the tank, but still nothing. Call AAA, they tow it.... And we have everything with us EXCEPT one of our tickets. With our phone both on the last little ounce of battery (of course we had a car charger but no car), we pulled off a rescue call. we sat on the curb and drank the beer from our cooler and laugh about our day while a good friend made the drive from wdm to pick us up. Thank you! (thank you everyone else that offered!) We ended the night with good company and a great memory!
Love my man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment