We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, July 9, 2012

Diamond in the rough!

Finally feeling better! Amen to that!! I decided to take the kids out today now that I am finally feeling better. We made a quick stop at Walmart and then headed to ASHBY PARK!! It really is a diamond in the rough!! Tennis courts, two play areas, swings, and a wading pool!!!! Brayden is pretty close to 4ft tall and the water hit him mid trunks in the deepest area. Nolan was "swimming" on his belly. Brayden was swimming underwater and Kalyn and I were splashing and relaxing!!! There are bathrooms handy AND big enough for all four of us to be in there at once.there are picnic tables for sack lunches and water fountains if your boys drink all of their water before you get to the park!! :) SAHM, let me know if you want to meet there ever!!! We go 9:30-12 typically!! Did I mention it is FREE!?!?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment